- Ceiling fan blades (hand washed or wiped) & light fixtures (hand washed in place/not removed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed or wiped w/micro fiber)
- Moldings & woodwork, window sills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamps & lampshades (dusted or vacuumed w/ attachment)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Top of refrigerator (hand washed or wiped)
- Outside of appliances cleaned / inside microwave
- Stovetop & drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts (washed w/ Red Juice)
- All Doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Counter tops & backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Blue Juiced all way to top*)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/washed/relined)
- Beds made, 1 set of sheets changed
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed w/ Red Juice)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
*We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster.
We will try to reach all visible places by hand or with an extension duster. We cannot move furniture.
Most homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning (available upon request).
Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.